Sunday, October 2, 2016

The Countdown's On!

It's hard to believe that in 10 days, 12 hours, and 55 minutes, my dream will come true. It's been amazing to see how God has been working through all of this to make our mission trip to Uganda happen. I still can't even believe that it is actually going to happen! This has been six years in the making, and through it all I've learned that God's timing is a whole lot better then our timing.

We are almost done planning the nursery bible lesson that I will be leading at CCLS-U. We are planning on doing a Noah's Ark bible story. I am almost done getting all of my supplies for the trip! Now it's time to pack everything up in our 16 suitcases :)

Please continue to keep us in your prayers!

For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works,which God prepared in advance for us to do. -Ephesians 2:10

4 comments:

  1. So excited to follow your trip! Many many prayers coming your way and throughout your trip. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and this amazing trip have been in my thoughts and prayers. I know you are going to make such and impact and display God's love and grace in every way. I could not be more proud of you! I will be following your blog and continuing to pray <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read your blog. Prayers to you and the team! Make lots of memories! See you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete